- Compatibility - Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for Voice Control
- No Hub Required - Works with any Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate hub
- Remote Access - Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you use the free Kasa application on your phone
- Schedule and Timer - Schedule/Timer the smart plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed
- Multiple Safety Guarantees ? Overheating protection and PC flame retardant material help minimise burning hazards, sliding safety cover protects children from electric shock
Control electronics from anywhere using your phone with the Kasa Mini smart Wi-Fi plug. You can turn devices on/off, check status, create schedules and set timers using the Kasa application. Gain peace of mind by checking on your devices remotely and always coming home to a well-lit house. Use away-mode to make it look like You are home when you travel and have lights turn on/off at set times to conserve energy and save on your next bill. Add voice control to any electronic device by pairing with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
No Hub Required
Works with any Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate hub.
Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home to manage your devices through Voice Control.
You can check to see if connected devices are on or off, even when you’re away from home.
Easy Set Up
Step 1: Download the free 'Kasa' app
Step 2: Plug the HS100 into a socket
Step 3: Follow the guide on the app
Schedule & Timer
Control appliances according to preset schedule and count-down timers.
Automatically turns devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home.