- Enhanced 2.4 GHz wireless with 10 m range
- Includes optical portable mouse with tiny Logitech plug and forget receiver
- 24 month keyboard and 12 month mouse battery life
The reliable wireless combo with a tiny Logitech plug-and-forget receiver. Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless delivers the reliability of a cord plus wireless convenience for up to 10 metres, with virtually no delays or dropouts - even in the busiest wireless environments. The Logitech receiver is so tiny, you can plug it in once and forget about it. Plus, the mouse features a built-in storage compartment, so you can take your mouse wherever you use your computer. A 24-month keyboard and 12-month mouse battery life - with auto-sleep and on/off switch - lets you go years without the hassle of changing batteries.
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or later / USB port
Work or play in more places. The wireless connection virtually eliminates delays, dropouts and interference and gives you a range of up to 10-metres range (Wireless range may vary due to environmental and computing conditions).
Take the mouse with you. This comfortable mouse fits easily into computer bags and pocket to travel with your computer.
A 24-month keyboard and 12-month mouse battery life—plus on/off switches—means you can go for months without the hassle of changing batteries (keyboard battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary. Mouse battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions).
Instant access to media controls—movies, music, Internet, e-mail, play/pause, volume and more—are one touch away.
The full-size keyboard with number pad, directional keys, and nine F-keys is comfortable, convenient and built to last.
Set up guide:
The full-size keyboard with number pad, directional keys, and nine F-keys is comfortable, convenient and built to last. Are the mouse and keyboard powered on?
- Is the Unifying receiver securely plugged into a computer USB port? Try changing USB ports.
- If the Unifying receiver is plugged into a USB hub, try plugging it directly into a USB port on your computer.
- Did you pull the battery tab on the mouse and keyboard? Check the orientation of the batteries inside the mouse and keyboard, or replace the batteries. The mouse uses one AA alkaline battery and the keyboard uses two AAA alkaline batteries.
- Remove metallic objects between the mouse/keyboard and the Unifying receiver.
- Try moving the Unifying receiver to a USB port closer to the mouse and keyboard.
- Try reconnecting the mouse/keyboard and Unifying receiver using the Logitech Unifying software.
|Item Weight||798 g|
|Product Dimensions||52.4 x 15.9 x 4.9 cm|
|Batteries:||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||920-004523|